Curb inlets are a critical part of storm water infrastructure that keep communities free from flooding and other safety risks. Clearly, the integrity of these structures is vital and properly engineered forming systems are key. That’s why ours are fabricated from 1/4″ HR steel skin reinforced with 3/8″ and 1/2″ steel channel, ribs and gussets to reinforce material as needed to resist the given loads. Our curb inlet formings systems are available in a wide variety of shapes and sizes to meet your needs. All curb inlet equipment goes through an iron phosphate wash prior to being coated with industrial primer and enamel topcoat paint.
Forming System Highlights
- Curb inlet form sets have the option to be single pour or dual pour. Form can be designed with:
- Bolt-together or fold-back form walls (with spring assist hinges) based on size parameters.
- Core is designed with a solid tapered core mounted to a sub-base frame and raised to working height.
- Hole formers required for the product can be designed with a mechanical collapsing core or a solid tapered core.
- Bottle jack or hydraulic strip assist cylinders to help strip the product from the solid tapered core.
- ½”, ¾” or 1” chamfer on exposed edges