Heavy-duty flared end and safety end treatment (SET) forming systems are designed in a wide range of sizes to meet your specific applications and state specifications. All equipment is fabricated from ¼” HR steel skin reinforced with 3/8” and ½” steel channel, ribs and gussets to reinforce material as needed to resist the given loads. All forms go through an iron phosphate wash prior to being coated with industrial primer and enamel topcoat paint.
Flared End Form Highlights
- Can be designed with a “straight wall – NO modified bell” or with a “modified bell”
- Can be designed to pour vertically or horizontally.
- Flared End form sets include a form, core and joint formers and pressed plates designed to your specific product dimensions.
- The form is solid construction with legs for horizontal pouring.
- Form includes (2) product retaining pins to retain the product when jack stripping the core
- Form may include steel block outs, hole formers, lift pins or grate pin block out assemblies designed to your needs
- The core is solid tapered construction.
- Option for 20 ton bottle jacks to assist with stripping the product
- Optional: ½”, ¾” or 1” chamfer on exposed edges
Safety End Treatment (SET) Form Highlights
Headwall form sets typically include a form, core, slope blockouts (pallet) and pipe hole formers designed to the customer’s specifications.
- SET Forms are designed with fold-back doors. (spring assist when needed)
- Core is designed with a solid tapered core mounted to a sub-base frame
- Designed to exact specifications for the slope required on your SET forms.
- The product is poured upside down.
- Multiple slope block outs may be purchased to pour different slopes within the same form.
PIPE HOLE FORMERS
- Solid tapered design
- Hole formers are bolted to the form or core.
- Multiple pipe hole formers to produce multiple sizes available upon request
- Optional: ½”, ¾” or 1” chamfer on all exposed edges