Precast concrete headwalls and wingwalls are structures that divert wate flow away from soil to protect against erosion. The are installed at the outlet of a drain or culvert that functions as a retaining wall and are key components of drainage culverts and bridge sections. Our headwall forming systems are designed in a wide range of size to meet your specific needs.
- All equipment is fabricated from ¼” HR steel skin reinforced with 3/8” and ½” steel channel, ribs and gussets to reinforce material as needed to resist the given loads.
- All equipment goes through an iron phosphate wash prior to being coated with industrial primer and enamel topcoat paint.
Forming System Highlights
- Form can be designed with:
- Bolt-together form walls
- Fold-back form walls with spring assist hinges as needed
- Core is designed with a solid tapered core mounted to a sub-base frame
- Any hole formers required for the product can be designed with a mechanical collapsing or a solid tapered core.
- Hydraulic strip assist cylinders to help strip the product from the solid tapered core.