Magnetic Side Rail Systems are perfect for use with our flat casting tables. Magnetic side rails are an effective means for producing a multitude of products, including walls and slabs while extending form life (eliminating bolt holes or welding form work in place). They provide a ﬂexible and durable means of locating rails to meet variable product needs.
Forming System Highlights
- We have engineered bolt-down or magnetic systems, depending on your needs.
- Magnetic side rails are most effective on casting surfaces that are made from 3/8″ or thicker skin
- Magnets are available as 0.5-ton, 1-ton and 2.5-ton
- Typical Side Rail lengths run from 5′ to 20′ long sections but we can easily accommodate custom lengths
- Bolt-on risers are available to go with the side rails to allow producers to cast multiple different heights
- Chamfer available to be ﬁtted to both top and bottom edges
- Custom side rails available to produce non-continuous ﬂat sides such as H beams or T beams.