Pyramid-Lok is a non-corrosive, plastic concrete reinforcement spacer for use with welded wire fabrics and spiral cages to position mesh reinforcement during concrete production. These durable, non-corrosive plastic spacers incorporate an interlocking feature that “locks” them in place. This system eliminates the movement of the spacer and helps prevent the reinforcement from shifting during production. The end result is a uniform concrete cover.
- For use with welded wire fabrics and spiral cages
- Use with precast or poured-in-pace structures (pipe, manholes, slabs, floors, wall panels, box culverts and anywhere else mesh reinforcement is required)
- Interlock feature helps eliminate spacer movement to maintain constant mesh placement and uniform concrete cover
- Easy-to use, tanglefree
- Virtually eliminates the rejection of product due to misplaced reinforcement
- Easily snaps on to horizontal or circumferential wires
- More placement versatility than other spacing alternatives
- Made of durable, non-corrosive, recycled plastic
- Safe to handle – eliminates handling injuries
- Wide variety of sizes – available in 1/4″ increments
To request a quote online, find your products in the table below, enter your quantities and click “Add to Quote” for each item you want quoted. When finished, click the “View cart” link to complete and submit your request. If you are ready to order, use the same form and include your P.O. (if applicable) and any shipping or special instructions in the comments field.