The HawkeyePedershaab Speed-Klip spacer is used to position reinforcing cages and mesh in concrete pipe, manholes, and other precast products. It quickly attaches to the reinforcement with a simple twist lock and spaces the reinforcement from the form surface to the desired concrete cover.
- Economically spaces reinforcement in pipe, manholes, and other precast products
- Unique line wire to cross wire twist lock design allows one size to tightly grip any mesh spacing and wire diameter
- V-Shaped spacing surface glides over form surfaces
- Fits any mesh spacing including spiral cages
- Sizes available for 3/4″ to 2” concrete covers
- Fits any wire diameter up to 3/8″
- In stock for immediate shipment
To request a quote online, find your products in the table below, enter your quantities and click “Add to Quote” for each item you want quoted. When finished, click the “View cart” link to complete and submit your request. If you are ready to order, use the same form and include your P.O. (if applicable) and any shipping or special instructions in the comments field.