Afinitas Business Continuity and COVID-19 Statement
Dear Industry Partners,
Our Afinitas family of brands, including HawkeyePedershaab, BFS, New Hampton Metal Fabrication, Spillman Company and CAM Products, is committed to ensuring the utmost in safety while continuing to support our industry during evolving circumstances surrounding the coronavirus. In this regard, we would like to inform you that all of our global offices and factories are open, and we are conducting business with attention to the following:
- We are working in accordance with all international and local government restrictions, requirements, and recommendations.
- We have implemented requirements within our company to safeguard our team members and their families, as well as our customers and partners during all interactions.
- We are focused on fulfilling our customer commitments and needs regarding delivery and installation of new equipment, as well as service, spare parts and accessories for your existing equipment and projects.
- As a global, multinational company we have plans in place to shift Technical and Customer Service needs, whether through virtual means or transferring work to other locations, to sustain business and meet your requirements should we face unexpected events in a particular region.
- Additionally, our equipment business is supported by a global supply chain and production capability with locations in the USA, Denmark, Germany and India and by flexing our engineering and production capacity resources, we can supply the required equipment and parts to our customers without interruption.
- While we are limiting non-essential travel, for any of our team members that you may receive at your facility, we can provide travel history and confirmation that they do not display symptoms of the virus and that they are fit for work according to our company and governmental regulations.
Be assured we are here to support you through this concerning period. This is the value of partnering with Afinitas, a global company that can always take care of you locally. In addition, Afinitas is backed by our parent company, Barry-Wehmiller, a privately held, 135-year-old, $3+ billion global firm. Given the strength of our company, we do not anticipate delays or interruptions in our business, however, should an issue arise, we are committed to responding with integrity and creativity to minimize disruption.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the status of your order or upcoming service needs, please contact your usual sales or service representative.
We appreciate your support during this challenging time and look forward to working with you to keep serving the needs of our industry. We view it as our patriotic duty in these uncertain times to keep our factories running and the gears of industry turning in the countries and economies we operate in and will do everything possible to empower our talented team members to utilize their gifts in supplying world-class equipment and service.