Side Mount Cone Grates are designed to mount near the top of round manhole inlet or outlet structures to keep debris from entering the storm water system. Side mount style allows for water flow under the grate if the top flow becomes restricted. Grates 72″ and larger are made as a two piece, bolt together design. Grates are easy to install but will require access to the side of the manhole for mounting brackets.
- Plate and bar hybrid design is both clean and cost effective
- Made from 1/2″ plate with 3/4″ or 1″ round bars depending on grate size
- Includes side mount brackets
- Anti vortex plate can be added upon request
- Hinged and lockable access doors can be added upon request
- Galvanized steel construction. Can be made from aluminum or stainless steel.