Greta Grates are designed to mount on top of round manhole inlet or outlet structures to keep debris from entering the storm water system. Raised grate design increases flow capacity. Sizes 12″-33″ have a removable single top grate. Sizes 36″-96″ have a hinged top grate. The base structure for the 96” and larger are built in two pieces for easy installation. Bolt together design.
- Plate design is both clean and cost effective
- Made from 3/8″ and 1/2″ plate depending on grate size
- Integrated mounting flanges for securing grates
- Anti vortex plate can be added upon request
- Top skimmer grate is hinged (on select sizes) and also removable for access to the manhole
- Separate lockable access doors can be added upon request
- Galvanized steel construction. Can be made from aluminum or stainless steel.