Raised Box Grates are designed to mount on top of box culvert inlet or outlet structures to keep debris from entering the storm water system. Works well where some pedestrian traffic is expected and limits access. All grates are made from plate with round bar riser legs. Raised grate design increases flow capacity.
- Plate and bar hybrid design is both clean and cost effective
- Made from 3/8″ plate and 3/4″ round bars
- Integrated mounting flanges for securing grates
- Hinged and lockable access doors can be added upon request
- Galvanized steel construction. Can be made from aluminum or stainless steel.