Afinitas brings producers a powerful Packerhead Machine offering with the BFS Souveraen system. The Souveraen is known for its high manufacturing quality using minimal manpower. The Souveraen design ingenuity uses counter-rotating, multilevel roller-head compaction tools operated by an advanced, high-tech control system. With only one (1) operator, Souveraen produces reinforced- and non-reinforced concrete pipes at a very high level in accordance with international standards.
The Souveraen machine is ideally suited to produce:
Depending on the machine model, a typical Souveraen plant offers an annual production capacity of 90,000-100,000 tons of product per year.
- SV 1225
- SV 1230
- SV 1235
- SV 1625
- SV 1630
- SV 1635
|BFS Souveraen||SV 1225||SV 1230||SV 1235||SV 1625||SV 1630||SV 1635|
|Product Lengths||2,5mm (8')||3,0mm (10')||3,5mm (12')||2,5mm (8')||3,0mm (10')||3,5mm (12')|
|Product Dimensions||300mm to 1200mm diameter (10" to 48" diameter)||300mm to 1200mm diameter (10" to 48" diameter)||300mm to 1200mm diameter (10" to 48" diameter)||300mm to 1600mm diameter (12" to 64" diameter)||300mm to 1600mm diameter (12" to 64" diameter)||300mm to 1600mm diameter (12" to 64" diameter)|
BFS Souveraen Machine Key Advantages
Proven Compaction Control – Souveraen S-Feed
- Even compaction throughout the entire pipe length
- Repeatable product quality
- Minimal concrete overfilling
Patented Compaction Tool – Souveraen S-Compact
- Highest concrete compaction for the best concrete at low water/cement ratios
- Excellent compaction and molding of the bell section
- High tolerance toward concrete mixtures
Compaction Options – Souveraen S-Compact
With the Souveraen you have options, especially with regard to compaction features. Two other systems are available:
- The bell compactor equipped with two frequency-controlled vibrators and a rigid turning unit has the compacting power of 6 tons. This system operates using three periods of vibration with three different frequencies, programmable to reach optimum compaction.
- The Spigot-forming unit operates by separating the formation and fixation functions which leads to a dimensionally precise and low-maintenance formation of the spigot end. This process reduces wear and tension on the mold and also because the rotational speed is adjustable, it adapts to the specific requirements of the concrete.
Powerful and Efficient – Souveraen S-Eco
- Completely controlled drive system for optimal compaction
- Long-lasting drive
- High efficiency
- Low noise level drive
Quick Conversion with Souveraen S-Flex
The Souveraen S-Flex size change system automatically converts all important product parameters with the push of a button. The time-savings allow producers to maximize machine utilization and have more production flexibility. In addition, the system’s ergonomically-designed tools make size conversions quicker and easier to implement.
- S-Flex allows you to change the mold set without conversion problems
- Manual adjustments of machine parameters are not required
- Quick size set facilitates the preparation outside the machine as well as the quick pre-positioning of the size equipment
BFS ECORESIST: Reinforced concrete/polymer-lined pipe
Withthe BFS Souveraen, producers can easily widen their product offering with the integration of the BFS ECORESIST-Liner System for concrete pipes in either a new or existing machine. ECORESIST pipes are continuously lined with an inner corrosion-resistant polymer cover which is tightly secured by a supporting, bend-proof reinforced concrete sleeve. With their polymer-spigot end and bells, ECORESIST guarantees an exact fitting and resistance to shear forces as well as the simplest handling during installation at the construction site.
- Resistance to flush force makes ECORESIST the first choice for durable canal systems
- Long-life due to stiff outer reinforced concrete layer and corrosion-resistant liner
- Integrated seal in bell and polymer-covered pipe ends provides fail safe installation
Afinitas brings you capabilities that help you work smarter.